A downloadable game for Windows
Prototype ASCII roguelike about chivalry. The target experience is: what is the best combination of skills (and stats) I can use to most efficiently dispatch these enemies?
WASD to move and "r" or "R" to rest; "f" to aim/fire your bow (you have limited arrows). You also have an "i"nventory of items you can acquire and use.
You start on level six, with a number of skills:
- Whirlwind (press l): hits everything in the adjacent 1-2 tiles around you.
- Omnislash (press o): press to toggle, then attack to hit multiple times.
- Frost bomb (press h): freezes enemies around you
- Ruqya (press u): heals some HP
- Lance charge (press j when mounted): stabs through enemies
Skill points replenish automatically. You can also mount your horse with "m".
You can edit a variety of interesting values in config.json. Most notably, you can change:
- "mapType to "forest" or "dungeon"
- "player" => "startingWeapon" to "spear", "sword", or "hammer" -- each has unique playing styles. You can also choose "bow" and fire with F.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.