A downloadable game for Android
Owlicious is a short, interactive book-like experience for grade one students (children aged 6-7) which aligns with some values from the Ontario Science and Tech curriculum. Join Owlicious the owl on his journey to find a new home and discover delicious new prey to eat!
Owlicious features several scenes of content which players can flip back and forth between. Each scene offers interesting and different interactivity; users can pop clouds, flush out mice and rats, and even get Owlicious to regurgitate a pellet!
Owlicious aligns with some values from the Ontario Science and Tech curriculum for grade one, including:
- Understanding of the basic needs of plants and animals
- Understanding the day/night cycle, and how it affects animals
Owlicious also touches on some Islamic values, including:
- An understanding of Allah (God) as the Provider of the needs of all animals
- Gratitude to Allah for His favours and blessings
- The du'a (supplication) after eating
Owlicious is safe for kids. We believe in making games that are a safe digital environment for kids. Our apps don't have any ads, in-app purchases, social media integration, or links outside the app. Our apps don't collect any personal data or require any special permissions to run.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.